We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I can be part of the appetizer platter for the holidays.
- 1 liter of Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams of pecans
- 1 bunch chives fresh, chopped
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cheese balls with pecans and chives:
The yogurt is mixed with salt and poured into a gauze-covered sieve. Place the sieve on top of a bowl and wrap the gauze tightly around the yogurt. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 2 days or until no more water from the yogurt.
Fry the walnuts for a few minutes on medium to high heat in a little oil and leave to cool. Grind not very finely.
Mix the cheese from the yogurt with the pecans, form balls of the desired size and roll them through chopped chives. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
They can be eaten with toast
Pecan Pie Recipe - Ingredients
For the countertop
1 tablespoon very cold water
For the filling
For the dough, the butter must be very cold. Cut it into cubes and keep it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes. Put it in the flour blender and mix until you get a sandy dough. Add salt, egg and very cold water (possibly with ice). Mix until you get a homogeneous dough, which you take out of the blender, wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for an hour.
Cheesecake with avocado, dates and pecans
We invite you to a cheesecake without cheese. We thought first of all about those with lactose intolerance and those who, for one reason or another, do not want dairy in their food. We only tell the others: when you mix avocados with pecans, almonds and dates, you don't even think about milk.
Banana and pecan muffins
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and grease the molds with plenty of Lurpak®.
Sift together the flour, spices, baking powder and salt.
Beat the sugar and Lurpak® together in a blender until you get a light, fluffy composition, starting at low speed, gradually increasing to the highest level. Add the eggs and continue beating on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Gently add the dry ingredients until a thick, creamy paste is obtained, and then incorporate the walnuts and banana pulp and divide the mixture to form it.
Sprinkle pecans over each muffin and bake on the middle grill for 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean, without dough, when you put it in the center of the muffin. Leave the trays for 10 minutes and then empty them on a grill to allow them to cool.
Put a small amount of icing over the muffins (optional), and then add a few edible flowers, candied coconut, pecans or banana chips over the chilled muffins.
Fresh croissants with chokeberry jam
(photo source & amp ideas for aronia recipes: savoriurbane.com)
They are tender, sweet and melt in your mouth. This is how we can describe the croissants with chokeberry jam, which disappear quickly from the plate. They have a special taste and are to the liking of any sweet lover.
You can prepare them as follows.
- 250g flour
- 125g cream (minimum 20% fat)
- 3 yolks
- 150g butter (minimum 80% fat) or 100g lard
- Vanilla essence
- 300g chokeberry jam OR 200g chokeberry jam and 100g walnut
- 100g vanilla sugar.
- Put in a bowl diced butter, egg yolks, a generous pinch of salt, cream and vanilla essence. Add all the flour over them.
- Mix either with the robot or by hand until the ingredients are homogeneous. (Do not knead vigorously because it will harden when baked.)
- Wrap the dough in plastic and leave it to cool for an hour or even overnight. To cool as quickly as possible, we give it a flat shape.
- For the filling we prepare the chokeberry jam. We can mix the jam with the walnut. (The ground walnut absorbs moisture and does not allow the jam to flow from the croissants, adding a special flavor.)
- Remove the dough from the cold and leave it on the kitchen table for 30 minutes. Divide it into 4 and spread, one by one, each portion in a very thin sheet.
- From each sheet we get 8 croissants. The dough should be as thin as possible. The circle will have a diameter of about 35 cm. With a knife we cut first in half, then in quarters and again every quarter in half. We thus obtain 8 triangles. We put the filling on one end and start rolling.
- Roll so that we pass the dough over the filling, then with our fingers we press the ends so that it cannot come out. Do the same in front, then bend the heads slightly and roll until a croissant is formed, which we pull the heads in front.
- Place the croissants on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Put them in the preheated oven at 170 ° C and leave them for 15 minutes. (If we make them smaller, we decrease the baking time. If we make them bigger, we increase the time a little.)
- Before baking, prepare a bowl with vanilla powdered sugar. When we take them out of the oven, with the help of a spatula we place them directly in the vanilla powdered sugar. (We don't leave them to cool at all. The colder they get, the more the powdered sugar will stick to the outside.)
- The croissants are placed on a plate or, if we want to keep them for several days, we put them in boxes with lids.
- We have a delicious dessert that will put a smile on anyone's face.
Ready to make these delicious croissants? Then you need their secret ingredient: chokeberry jam.
Wash the oranges with hot water, dry them and grate the peel. Remove the remaining peel with a sharp knife, so that you also take the white skin that divides the slices. Extract the slices of orange pulp in a bowl and squeeze the juice from the inner shell in another bowl. Remove the fillets from a small bowl and squeeze the juice from the inner skins in a small bowl by hand.
Mix the saffron in a small bowl with orange juice and leave for 10 minutes. Scrape the vanilla pod. Mix the vanilla extract, orange juice and orange peel with the cheese. Set aside for at least 30 minutes to develop the flavors.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees (heat up and down). Cut the almonds and mix them with oatmeal, chia seeds and sunflower seeds. Heat the coconut oil with the maple syrup and add over the cereal mixture. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and a pinch of salt and mix well. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the mixture becomes crispy and golden brown. Stir occasionally.
Caramelize the sugar in a small pan. Add the pecans and cover with burnt sugar. Allow to cool on a piece of baking paper.
To serve, arrange the quark cream with orange and saffron in 4 dessert bowls. Garnish with orange slices and sprinkle over the müsli. At the end add the caramelized pecans and garnish with fresh mint.
Sweet cheese papanas
When you want to prepare a quick snack, you can't go wrong with these sweet cheese papanas.
These sweet cheese papanas can be a great snack for the whole family, not just for the baby.
Steps needed to prepare
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Then cut it with a fork or a sweet fork of cow's milk.
- Mix the cheese, the semolina and the 2 eggs and knead until the composition becomes compact and good for shaping into balls.
- With wet machines, shape small balls the size of ping-pong balls from the mixture of br & acircnza.
- After the water has boiled, turn the heat to low and add the papanas to the pot and cover the bottom of the pot with them.
- Do not overcook them too much, it is better to boil them in several rounds. Papanas are boiled when they rise to the surface.
- Melt the chestnut butter in a large saucepan or pan and add the breadcrumbs. Fry them over medium heat until golden.
- Remove the papanas with a spatula with holes and throw them directly into the pan with the breadcrumbs. Shake the pan well with horizontal back-and-forth movements so that the papanas roll and cover on all sides of the breadcrumbs. If your little one prefers more fragrant tastes, you can add & icircn breadcrumbs your favorite spices.
Recommendation: Chestnut butter is not often found in Romanian stores. That's why you can buy chestnuts from the supermarket, which you bake, clean and blender. This way, you will get a chestnut cream. Optionally you can add a little natural sweetener, maple syrup or agave for small drops or honey for older ones.
Salad with pears, gorgonzola and pecans
Salads are a great idea when you want a healthy meal, but also full at the same time. You can combine any kind of greens with vegetables, meat, cheese, seeds and even fruits, so you can't get bored of them.
Beyond the classic salads, which everyone knows, there are a lot of fancy recipes, with more and more original combinations. Perfect if you want something you haven't heard of before or if you want to impress someone. We offer you such a recipe today. A salad with pears, gorgonzola cheese and walnuts, which does not lack meat and leaves.
- 150 g lettuce (arugula, kale, arugula, etc.)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 300 g chicken breast
- frying oil
- 2 pears
- 60 g gorgonzola cheese
- 1 hand pecans
First we will take care of the chicken breast, which we will cook exactly like schnitzels. Cut the meat into fillets and season with salt and pepper. Pass the meat through flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs and fry until golden and crispy. Remove the pieces of meat on paper towels to drain excess oil.
Wash the salad and line it with paper towels to dry. Cut the pears into slices, as well as the cheese. Pull the walnuts a little in the pan to give them that baking flavor.
All you have to do is assemble the salad. Prepare the dressing from: crushed garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Put everything to taste, taking care to keep the ratio of 2/3 between vinegar and oil (to 3 tablespoons of oil you will put 2 of vinegar).
Put the salad, sliced chicken breast and pears in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the ingredients and mix well. Finally, add the gorgonzola cheese and pecans. Serve the salad immediately, plain or with toast.
3 very ripe bananas
160 g white wheat flour
¾ teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch of salt
2 tablespoons soft butter (unsalted)
55 g brown sugar
2 egg whites
60 ml maple syrup
2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
40 g crushed pecans
Preheat the oven. Prepare a paper-shaped muffin tray. Pass the bananas in a bowl and set aside the puree. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stirring well, then set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar. Add the egg whites, banana puree, maple syrup, apple juice and vanilla essence. Mix with the mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add the flour composition, then mix on low speed until smooth. Pour the dough into the muffin tray. Spread the pecans over all the muffins and put the tray in the oven for 30 or 35 minutes, until they pass the toothpick test.