We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white onion
- 1 serrano, chile finely chopped with seeds
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 1 cup drained pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté shrimp until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes. Transfer shrimp to large bowl. Add lime juice and lime peel to skillet. Using wooden spoon, scrape up any browned bits. Pour lime mixture over shrimp in bowl. Add onion, chile, garlic, and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil to shrimp mixture; stir to blend. Let shrimp marinate 30 minutes. Add tomatoes, olives, and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
Divide cocktail mixture among Martini glasses; garnish with lime wedges.