We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Crispy Chicken Bites with Wasabi Mayonnaise
I am so excited to share with you something new and refreshing: my Asian-inspired Crispy Chicken Bites with Wasabi Mayonnaise. Ta-dah! Serve these irresistible hors d'oeuvres up at your next get-together, and they'll be begging for more.
*Note: You can also bake the chicken, if you prefer. Place the breaded chicken on a lightly oiled baking dish. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees until the chicken is golden brown and the liquid from the chicken runs clear, about 50-55 minutes. Slice them into bite-sized pieces.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons five spice powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste, or to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into ¼-inch-thick discs
Calories Per Serving594
Folate equivalent (total)32µg8%